Whatsapp status/English Quotes/Poetry

English Quotes:
Here we provide you with English Quotes and beautiful pictures that seems best for your mobile Wallpapers and Whatsapp status/English poetry


Chop your own wood
It will warm you
TWICE


Time is precious 
Make sure you spend it with
The Right people.



Don't Share your Favorite 
Songs with the
Wrong people


I'm not crazy 
My reality is just different 
From you


I wish I could ignore you
As you did


I love calling you 
Mine


Love is being stupid 
Together❤


Life is short Smile,
While you still have 
Teeth



There is nothing better than
Falling asleep and waking up next
To The person you love.


Crying alone does not show 
That you are weak but it shows 
That you are strong


I Say let the world Go
To hell,But i should
Always have my tea.

Post a Comment

0 Comments